We are looking for a Client Service Manager to work in our Client Service team. You will be responsible for a number of IRI’s clients and for leading a team of client service executives to ensure contracted deliverables for well-known household brands and private label manufacturers are on time and correct.
Flawless planning, proactive communication, quality and timeliness are essential to ensure the high level of client satisfaction.
Role & Responsibilities
- Management of all aspects of contracted client deliverables so that they are on time and correct.
- Understand the financial implication of not delivering the agreed service.
- Participates, leads and presents in client meetings.
- Leads a client service team to achieve company, division, team and personal objectives.
- Manages all people management processes – appraisals, expenses, holiday approval etc.
- Prioritises and delegates to ensure all tasks are completed on time and correct.
- Solutions focused, identifies issues and appropriate remedial actions following root cause analysis.
- Escalates to senior management the risks and relevant courses of action as required.
- Manages and updates required measurement & status reports.
- Effectively builds relationships with external clients and internal teams, especially CGD, SI & Helpdesk.
- Understands and supports the team with complex queries.
- Proactively identifies initiatives to improve quality and efficiency.
- Pushes back appropriately where client/commercial team demands do not comply with standard operating procedures.
- Scoping, briefing and management of all contracted and ad-hoc client requirements.
- Ensures that all process and QC procedures are fully documented and adhered to.
- Works with CGD to clearly define deliverables.
Skills & Experience Required
- Self-motivated, accountable and committed with well-developed decision making skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to lead, influence and motivate.
- Has experience in people management, or the ability/motivation to gain this.
- Strong organisational, prioritisation and delegation skills.
- Highly numerate with excellent problem solving skills and consistently solutions focussed.
- Strong customer orientation, ability to manage complex and conflicting requirements.
- Strong team player fostering strong working relationships across teams and across departments.
- High quality of written and spoken English.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of change management.
As well as the technical skills, experience and attributes that are required for the role, our values sit at the core of our organisation. Therefore we always look for people who can continuously champion our values through-out the business within their day-to-day role:-
- Collaboration: The ability to work as a wider team and consider the business as a whole in every action
- Personal Development: Pro-actively seek out new ways to develop your skills and become more effective within your role
- Executional Excellence: Superb attention to detail with the ability to plan effectively for the future
- Client Growth: Natural ability to nurture client relationships and deliver sustainable business growth to clients
- Innovation: Consistently seek out new ways to approach every task/situation
- Creativity: Continuously challenge the way we do things and how we can make our offering different to our competitors
What working at IRI can do for you:
- Long-term career development in a market-leading organisation.
- Competitive salary and impressive benefit package to match.
- Working in an international company with opportunities across the UK and globally.
- Bespoke training to suit your individual needs and development.
- Friendly working environment with regular social events planned by our internal social committee through-out the year.