We are WYLD, the #1 selling edibles brand in America. We are an ambitious group of people that embrace challenges, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We're always up for an adventure and ready to see how far we can push ourselves and the limits. We love what we do and we work hard to bring you the best cannabis edibles on the market. We are looking for a Production Manager in Clackamas, OR who embraces the Wyld culture.
The Production Manager is responsible for managing production Supervisors and staff. This position oversees all aspects of the production process including all digital logs, making daily production schedules, assuring quotas are enforced, auditing facility inventory and authorizing facility purchasing. The Production Manager ultimately ensures that everything is in place to keep production flowing with a consistent output and that the Wyld quality standard are maintained in the facility. A successful candidate will have experience and enjoy a fast-paced, growing company, in an ever-changing industry.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage production staff
- Coordinate daily plans, set employee rotations to meet and maintain quotas
- Clearly communicate with Supervisors and Leads throughout production to provide adequate support
- Audit and schedule employee performance reviews for each with their Supervisors
- Responsible for overseeing the hiring and terminating
- Train and coach Supervisors and Leads while also ensuring all staff are following training schedules including
- Utilize Production Logs and ERP software to maintain accurate inventory and production data for all ingredients, and products made within the production cycle
- Track, Maintain, and Purchase Facility Inventory
- Purchase, receive, and allocate all raw materials and product components using best practices for inventory management and organization
- Forecast inventory utilization based on production plans, manage lead times and storage capacity for all raw materials to maintain optimal inventory levels in both on-site and off-site locations
- Maintain basic equipment and supplies for all production needs
- Manage Food Safety Compliance Program
- Coordinate training of all staff to maintain food safe work habits
- Perform regular compliance audits to ensure adherence to SOP’s
- Implement employee coaching and process adjustments as needed
- Participate in compliance testing and corrective action planning
- Some job duties may necessitate the use of hairnets, gloves, a back brace, and/or non slip shoes
- Education: Associate's degree preferred
- At least 5 years of directly related experience and/or training in a manufacturing or packaging environment, preferably food or beverage packaging; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have experience working with a high sense of urgency, preferably in a fast-paced work environment
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have at least 3 year of supervisory or lead experience
- High Level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must have or be able to obtain an Oregon Liquor Control Commission (“OLCC”) marijuana worker permit (required)
- Food Handler’s Card a plus
- Travel Requirements: occasional travel required to other Wyld locations, events, expos, supplier evaluations, and fellow manufacturing facilities
- Effectively communicate information and respond to questions/suggestions from various levels within the company
- Possess advanced mathematical skills: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Perform basic visual quality inspections on products
- State regulations require all applicants must be 21 years of age or older
- Adheres to company core values
- Be an excellent role model and representative of Wyld and its brands
- Excellent attendance
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Positive, goal-oriented demeanor
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a salary, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an equal opportunity employer.