Buyapowa is a technology company based in London, with offices in Paris and Vancouver. We operate the leading global refer-a-friend platform, which allows brands and retailers to identify their biggest advocates, then motivates and rewards them for introducing new customers. Plugging seamlessly into an existing website or app, the Buyapowa platform does more than merely ask customers to refer their friends - it incentivises and equips them to share again and again.
Since launching in 2011, Buyapowa has worked with over 100 of the world’s largest brands and retailers, including Sprint, Gap, Vodafone, First Direct, Expedia, Telefonica and BT. Following the acquisition of Canada’s RewardStream in 2018, Buyapowa is well positioned for strong growth in the North American market and beyond.
Globally, we’re a team of 40 employees and we’re growing quickly. We’ve won awards both for our technology and our work with clients. And we’re passionate about what we do - so we like to get things done - but, at the same time, we have fun as a team and thrive off each other’s energy.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to help design our web and mobile web product experience. You’ll work to understand the problem and define the solution. This role supports our global development team and spans research, UX and UI/visual design.
What you will do:
- Lead and deliver design across multiple products and projects
- Champion good product design practices within the company
- Partner with the product manager to discover and understand the problem
- Understand our multiple user personas and how they use the product
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to understand our clients and users
- Deliver the end-to-end UX & UI design process, validating your solutions as you go
- Ensure that good accessibility standards are followed
- Own the design system which can be implemented across the product
- Ensure pixel perfection in everything we do, as appropriate
- Experience as sole designer within a fast growing startup or agency
- Experience working on a B2B / enterprise SaaS product
- Experience with dashboard design
- Experience creating and implementing a design system
- Web and mobile web experience
- A good balance between UX and UI
- Ability to communicate your design decisions concisely to all levels of the organisation
- A strong portfolio showing a breadth of problems and how you solved them
Why you’ll love us:
- You’ll be part of a small, competent and highly ambitious team
- You will own initiatives and have the autonomy to execute your plan
- Be part of a rapidly growing business expanding internationally
- A Perks@Work account for significant discounts on products, experiences and things like gym membership
- Excellent tax-efficient equity scheme
Please attach or include a link to your portfolio in your application