We’re a Good Family to Know:
Preferred Family Healthcare (PFH) is a community-based healthcare organization that offers a full array of integrated services, serving more than 100,000 individuals each year in nearly 100 locations throughout Missouri, Oklahoma, Kansas and Illinois.
Our greatest reward has been the opportunity to serve families and communities in need for the past 40 years. At PFH, our future is brighter than ever! With changes in leadership, focused priorities and strong core values, PFH remains a “Good Family to Know!”
Your role at PFH:
As a Director of Facilities Management, you are responsible for the oversight of facility reviews, lease management, property and liability insurance, company vehicles and dietary resources.
- Provide daily supervision to a team of facility management associates within assigned region.
- Conduct visits to company facilities (both owned and leased) to provide support to the local leadership team on the maintenance, upkeep and condition of the facilities.
- Assist Vice President with developing and managing a list of capital expenditure needs; communicate with the local leadership team on both short and long term needs of the facility, assisting with any improvements or repairs as needed.
- Oversee maintenance for agency equipment and arrange for outside assistance when necessary.
- Coordinate and oversee ongoing reviews and site audits with facilities and local leadership staff to ensure compliance with any company, regulatory or accreditation standards.
- Assist with ongoing property and liability Insurance; review annual Statement of Values to ensure proper coverage.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Facilities Management.
We think you’d be great for this role if you have:
- A minimum of a High School education or equivalent and two (2) years of responsible employment history with emphasis on previous management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of policies, procedures, equipment, materials and supplies related to construction, operation, maintenance and repair of facilities and infrastructure, landscape areas, and vehicles.
- Extensive knowledge of safety practices and principles related to maintenance activities including any applicable laws or regulations.
You’ll love being a part of our family because:
Our associates are our most valuable asset! We understand the role their satisfaction plays in the quality of services they provide. Through encouragement, our associates are empowered to optimize their strengths through ongoing training to ensure they are equipped and feel competent to serve our clients.
Our eligible associates enjoy some of the following PFH Perks:
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability plan options
- Competitive 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan – up to 5% match!
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
- Emergency Medical Leave Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts – healthcare and dependent child-care
- Health & Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Discount Program
- Mileage Reimbursement
- License/Certification Reimbursement
Our human resources team wants to let you know what’s required:
Employment is conditional upon the receipt of appropriate background checks. Upon offer of employment, you must grant permission for Preferred Family Healthcare to verify accuracy, legitimacy, and results in regards to the following conditions of employment:
- Background check that includes criminal history and abuse/ neglect.
- Motor vehicle driving record check.
- Education and license/certification verification (if applicable).
- Employment and/or personal reference checks.