Based in our Head Office in leafy Sussex Reporting to the Logistics Manager we are looking for a Logistics Coordinator. This roll will be responsible for the key day to day tasks to ensure the logistics functions are running smoothly. You will be working closely with freight forwarders and carriers to ensure visibility is maintained for the warehouse along with the wider business.
You will play a vital role in helping drive forward the consolidation of raw material shipments to and from the UK, along with suggesting best methods for moving materials direct to suppliers.
The candidate will have a strong work ethic and be very process driven.
- Create invoice & packing lists for raw material shipments leaving the UK
- Organise direct third-party shipments
- Monitor raw material shipments and update tracker with their progress
- Monitor inbound shipments and update “due at warehouse” dates on NAV
- Maintain warehouse delivery calendar
- Attend weekly meetings with Production Team to update progress of shipments and feedback any relevant information to the Logistics Team
- Liaise with Merchandising Team to ensure best possible quantities to X-Doc to 3PL sites
- Approve shipments from supplier origins with freight forwarders
- Attend meetings with freight forwarders with the Logistics Manager
- Provide shipment quotes for Production and Merchandising teams
- Suggest continuous improvement to processes
- Knowledge of MS Office programmes
- Intermediate to advanced Excel knowledge preferable
- Able to communicate professionally and consistently to a high standard
- Excellent organisation skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to work both independently and within a team
- Be cross trained on 3PL process