As a Software Engineer, you will be instrumental in the development of world-class big data analytics products that provide unique market and consumer insights to top notch FMCG, retail and OTC health care companies worldwide. You will be part of a highly qualified group of engineers with exposure to a dynamic international environment of technology and business domain experts.
- Develop high quality, modular, reusable code.
- Be part of a team that develops individual product modules/components.
- Contribute on the design and implementation for high performance and scalability solutions.
- Participate into all the stages of productized solutions implementation & evolution lifecycle
- Collaborate with local and international teams in the frame of an agile software development process
Skills & Requirements
- BSc / MSc university degree in Computer Science or other related field
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
- 1+ years of experience as a software engineer using Java, Spring framework or JEE
- Familiarity with RDBMs & NoSQL databases is an asset
- Familiarity with the concept of Agile software development processes
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Fulfilled military obligations
- Self-motivated and constantly seeks new knowledge.
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging position within a fast growing, dynamic and innovative company
- Information Resources Hellas has a dynamic environment that allows opportunity for growth and choice in individual career paths
- Working in an international environment