Lifted Care is looking for experienced and professional care assistants to provide high-quality care for our clients in their homes in the Central London areas all year around (domiciliary care).
We are a technology-enabled home care provider and because of this, our carers should be comfortable using technology such as websites and mobile applications.
Our strength lies in the quality of our care and in turn the people we employ to deliver that care.
- At least 1 year of care experience
- Eligible to legally work in the UK
- Reliable and punctual
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- You will be a Lifted employee and ready to work all overtime hours (you will be paid the same rate for this)
- Have a smart phone with access to data in order to use our app
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Personal care for male and female clients
- Providing companionship and encouraging independence
- Personal hygiene as required
- Reporting any concerns
- General cleaning duties
- Preparing meals and encouraging a healthy food intake
- Assisting with feeding when needed
- Writing a report for each visit via the online app and recording medication taken by clients
- Great pay- we pay considerably more than most agencies.
- Bi-weekly payment- we deposit into your bank account every 14 day
- Flexible schedule-our unique technology allows us to schedule work that suits you
- Paid training- we cover the costs of training to ensure that you have the knowledge that you need
- Easy reporting- we provide you with the latest technology, making reporting easy so that you can focus on care delivery