VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce costs for our clients. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
We are seeking an Enterprise Architect to be a part of a team supporting a federal government project that will provide operational, technical, and professional support to the Office of Information Technology. The Enterprise Architect will be responsible for ensuring application development meets the needs of business requirements.
- Design, develop and support the Enterprise Architecture strategy, roadmaps, documentation, and analysis.
- Plan and design methods for various forms of technology, hardware, operating systems, applications, communications, and nodes on a network to operate in an optimized and integrated manner.
- Work with the development team and production support team to ensure the applications are working as expected and meet business needs.
- Work with the Stakeholders to improve IT decision making and strategy.
- Conduct early architecture assessments and update associated documentation.
- Assist with the evolution of and documentation of enterprise architecture framework models and roadmaps.
- Provide insight, analysis, and consultation of all matters of enterprise architecture.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or any other relevant discipline is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of Enterprise Architect experience is required.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different teams and stakeholders.
- Experience with data transfers and storage, analysis, cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.), and Service Now.
- Excellent knowledge in architecture development frameworks and methodologies such as DODAF / TOGAF, FEAF UML/RUP, UPIA, and SOA.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment and meet required schedules and timeliness.
- Ability to communicate technical issues and effective documentation skills.
- Experience working on federal government projects.
- Ability to hold a security clearance.
- 401k with Employer Match
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Corporate Laptop
- Training opportunities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.