We are a client obsessed specialist consultancy, who do not deviate from our core specialisms: Data Engineering, Data Science and Cloud Infrastructure.
At our core we are a partner-driven organisation focused on customer success and fostering an excellent internal culture for our team. Enabling us to implement rapid agile digital transformations across a variety of industries, which is further augmented by our accelerators and automation toolsets. We invest heavily in R&D & Thought-Leadership to provide innovative and cutting-edge solutions to our clients.
We believe that our people are what makes us the company we are. Therefore, we have chosen to adopt a partnership model, ensuring that we all share in the success. With only 4 levels in our hierarchy between consultant and partner, everyone is empowered to have a positive influence in the way we do things.
You can expect:
- ● Competitive salary & Bonus
- ● 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- ● Private Healthcare
- ● A range of flexible benefits
- ● Company awaydays
Key points of the role:
- ● Working for a growing consultancy that has a strong focus on innovation and collaboration.
- ● Initially working for a high-profile client,
- ● Working with the latest version of the technology in an agile development team, who are focused on continuous improvement.
- ● Experience in delivering BI projects
- ● Designing and development of Qlik Dashboards
- ● Strong communication skills
- ● A self-starter who is motivated while working solo
- ● Team player
- ● Have a passion for technology and strategic thinking
- ● Willing to travel
- ● 3+ years minimum experience in QlikView, Qlik Sense
- ● Solid experience developing complex QlikView data models
- ● Experience in developing QlikView extension objects
- ● Experience in performance tuning
- ● Utilizing scripting language to meet complex requirements
- ● Utilizing QlikView Publisher capabilities
- ● Development/Testing/Processes
- ● Design, build, test, and debug QlikView solutions based upon specified requirements
- ● QlikView Developer certification.
- ● Experience within other BI Tools i.e. Tableau, Cognos
- ● Experience with SQL
- ● Proven strength in conceptual and logical thinking
- ● Ability to articulate and present solutions at the right level for a wide audience.
- ● Building relationships and networking, with high levels of motivation and collaboration
- ● Experience of working within a large, complex, and geographically dispersed programmes
- ● Excellent interpersonal skills will be needed to build strong relationships