C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit www.C2FO.com.
The Director of Product Management is a management level position that plays a pivotal role in the future of C2FO. As the Director of Product Management, you’ll be leading the strategy and building a team of incredibly talented and collaborative Product Managers to further drive C2FO’s product offerings. You will work closely with other senior leaders across the globe and the product team to develop product strategy, build roadmaps, and coordinate development efforts to ensure delivery of world class user experiences and products. This role reports directly to the Vice President of Product Management but partners closely with engineering, user experience and go-to-market teams to craft a compelling vision to drive the full product lifecycle.
Responsibilities include strategic product planning, market analysis and understanding, customer/stakeholder education, competitive analysis, and implementation/execution of features/initiatives that drive demand, revenue and increase profitability. The Director of Product Management also has additional responsibilities for oversight, mentoring/training, and vetting of business case development initiatives; as well as, identification and replication of best practices to assess utility for new products across a larger scope of market segment applicability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and scale a team of talented product management professionals including career development and exceptional coaching
- Experience in evaluating and re-designing a product management organization to align with the company strategy, key partners and achieve product release goals
- Develop, improve and implement product and process improvements to deliver amazing customer experiences
- Work cross functionally with Executives, stakeholders and product team to carefully understand and analyze user needs and turn those into a product deliverables
- Execute on the roadmap and prioritize features designed to satisfy unmet customer needs and emerging challenges
- Define, track, and communicate metrics that help understand how well initiatives are meeting objectives.
- User centric product management approach - focuses on user problems and building solutions around them that delight users
- Strategic product thinker - develop products that differentiate C2FO’s Product Portfolio by understanding customer needs, product strategy, market trends, and competitive landscape.
- Plan and execute product launches across cross-functional teams (spanning product, marketing, sales, partnerships, etc.).
- Equip the Sales team with a deep understanding of how C2FO products solve problems for our customers, and how C2FO programs are differentiated from other products.
- Support sales teams on complex and new deal structures and "productize" these structures if appropriate to maximize replication across clients and geographies.
- Use competitive intelligence, client/ sales feedback, voice of customer and market trends to help product development team(s) develop new features and solutions for the Product portfolio,
- Collaborate and drive demand generation – develop the strategy and champion the marketing programs that drive demand for C2FO’s products.
Education and Experience: The minimum level of education and experience required to perform the job at a satisfactory level.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, finance, accounting, sales, marketing, technical, user experience or other fields related fields.
- 5+ years experience in FinTech Product Management. Preference to experience with global/international reach or B2B Technology or Partnerships/Acquisitions.
- Broad and deep knowledge in B2B, Accounting, Finance or FinTechs
- Deep understanding of SaaS business and proven success in B2B product initiatives and leadership
- Ability to effectively influence sales, marketing, engineering and ux approaches/decisions
- Able to distill product roadmaps into relevant presentations to customers and partners
- Team oriented leader to collaborate with other stakeholders within the company to take an idea from concept to launch and through maintenance
- Proven senior leader with a track record of growing teams that deliver serious impact; high growth experience a significant plus
- Technically proficient and able to work closely and get buy in from engineers
- Ability to plan and execute quick deployment of new and innovative products and services
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: The minimum level of knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job at a satisfactory level.
- Thorough understanding of the various components that make up the Cashflow Management, AR Finance and B2B product offerings.
- Track record of successfully launching technically complex Partnership Strategy, AR products or solutions.
- Team player, collaborative and good communication skills.
- Customer obsessed mindset with an entrepreneurial attitude and approach.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfort presenting to internal and external audiences
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team, listening effectively to others
- Ability to multi-task, work on multiple projects, with good organizational skills
- Skilled in using Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Demonstrated ability to write effective business plans, marketing plans and product plans
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion. Pollen, Inc. (C2FO) believes that unique backgrounds and individual voices strengthen our team, leading to the best ideas and discoveries for our innovative and growing company. At C2FO, we seek, encourage, and nurture diverse perspectives, and we welcome those of all backgrounds to help us change the way global businesses of all sixes gain access to working capital.
As an organization, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.