What we do and who we are?
We are the leading crypto lender that has built its reputation in the blockchain world with its signature Instant Crypto Credit LinesTM and Earn Interest product. Nexo has processed more than $3B+ for a continually growing 800K+ user base from more than 150 countries around the globe.
We live and breathe solving complex problems for our base and we have the customer reviews to show for. We’ve zeroed in on solving real issues for our users and found a great product market fit. The result is a profitable business from Day 1 that has distributed close to $10M in dividends until now.
We are on a mission to build the next generation of infrastructure that will enable millions of people to ditch the traditional banking rails and move to a world of financial freedom and great UX. Nexo’s team consists of builders and problem solvers that sacrifice short term profits for the benefits of its users.
Nexo’s team is regularly featured on Bloomberg and CNBC to comment on pressing blockchain issues such as the Tether stablecoin, Facebook’s Libra, Tokenized Gold, and Bitcoin.
- Review manual test cases for the relevant application and provide feedback on suitability for automation to the project team
- Support, maintain, and enhance all test case automation related activities during iterative development, system testing, and regression testing
- Review user stories and functional requirements
- Create and maintain test plans, cases, scenarios/scripts, in compliance with defined QA standards and methodologies
- Establish and configure testing environments for executing test cases and scenarios
- Participate in the development, deployment, and administration of QA process, tools, and supporting technologies
- Write API tests for services/microservices and guide others on API test approaches.
- Create load and performance tests and collaborate on the performance environment design and maintenance.
- Be a subject matter expert on automation design documents/best practices which includes maintenance and being a go to source for clarification.
- 5+ years of software development / QA experience and 3+ years working with Automated testing tools and procedures
- Foundation QA knowledge: Review product design and requirement to create test plan and test cases, find/isolate/document/regress/track bugs through resolution, interpret/report test result and file bug, automate the test cases, derive practices and metrics for team
- A strong “automate first” approach and a well-developed understanding of test automation methodologies
- Experience with application (UI/API/Unit) automation tools, monitoring tools, performance testing tools, and automation technologies
- Experience in manual/automation testing on both IOS and Android platforms
- Experience in leading test automation practices for Agile and DevOps teams across an agile environment
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Experience with the Cloud and AWS
- Experience with decentralized IT and distributed systems
- A good understanding of blockchain technology and the digital assets space
- Passion for innovation and disruption of the Blockchain FinTech space
What do we offer?
- Opportunity to solve problems for a global diverse base of customers on a massive scale
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Bonus Options available in Nexo tokens