Cloud Imperium is looking for DevOps engineer to work in conjunction with our software teams who develop in C++/C# for deployment internally and on cloud environments. As a devops engineer, you should have strong Linux/Unix systems knowledge, be fluent with Python, have experience with CMake, as well as familiarity with other build and continuous integration systems used in large software projects.
- Developing tools to help automate build release processes
- Develop and maintain services which help the company to interact with and understand the build process
- Able to use and test behavior driven development tools to build quality software
- Strong communication and ability to operate on a team
- Good understanding of the UNIX, Linux, and Windows platforms
- Ability to participate in on-call/pager rotation as necessary
- Candidate must be eligible to work in the EU
- Python and/or Scala
- Shell scripting (*nix and Windows)
- Minimal understanding of C++ and C# for debugging purposes.
- Perforce and Gitlab
- Continuous integration products (e.g. Jenkins and BuildBot)
- Google Compute Engine, Amazon Web Services, and other cloud providers
- Databases (Mongo, SQL, Redis, Cassandra)
- Knowledge with Lumberyard
- Online game and/or MMO development experience
This position is offered at our Frankfurt Office by Cloud Imperium Games Ltd.