SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST
Market Force Information LLC operates in the exciting and growing industry of customer experience management. Increasingly multi-location businesses such as retailers, restaurants, banks, hotels and others are differentiating themselves in hyper-competitive markets by focusing on and investing in the experience that they deliver to their customers. These brands need to understand what matters most to their customers, where they are not meeting expectations and what the financial ROI could be for various improvements that they might make in their businesses. That’s where Market Force comes in.
Serving over 200 clients globally, Market Force provides a host of measurement, analytics and reporting services that empower its clients to protect their brand’s reputation, delight customers, and grow their revenues. We seek out talented, collaborative, and creative team members who are passionately committed to supporting our business and helping our clients reach their goals. Currently, we are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to Application Development team.
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible primarily focused on the documentation and requirements gathering for development and implementation of enhancements to our software platform, driven by either internal or external client modification requests. Responsibilities of this position include the documentation of business requirements; Creating and submitting finalized documents for level of effort estimations. Facilitate work sessions and also act as the liaison between internal teams and external Client representatives to determine needs and propose innovative solutions for requested software platform modifications.
In support of this, duties of the position include:
- Documentation of business requirements (use cases) and technical system capabilities for requests involving customizations to Market Force software platforms, complex data correlation/exchanges, complex data import/exports, API integration's and select hierarchy import documentation
- Writing technical specifications
- Develop understanding of customer operations in order to build or elaborate on Software customization scope, concepts and end state business needs
- Prioritize requirements based on business needs and competing pressures on time, cost, and schedule
- Gather requirements from customers and client facing groups
- Design processes that fulfill customer needs, meet internal needs and guidelines as well as ensuring the integration of processes and tools
- Act as a liaison between the business and the systems / development teams to ensure that solutions and processes are comprehensive and integrated when various areas are impacted
- Produce and maintain process documentation that constitutes the reference material used by the clients ("how to" reference documents, Visio maps, step action charts, Business and system requirements documentation, etc.)
- Identify changes to processes / tools resulting from testing activities, scope changes, etc., modify process design, documentation and assessments and obtain required approvals
- Participate or Lead User Acceptance Testing (UAT), create test cases, support or execute when needed
- Facilitation of work sessions (story boarding/mapping) and liaising between internal cross-functional teams and external Client representatives to determine business needs
The successful candidate for this position will possess:
- 7-10 years past experience in a technical Business Analyst role or, experience managing or developing Software projects
- A degree in a Business Analysis or a related discipline is preferred. IIBA CBAP/CCBA or PMI-PBA certification would be an asset.
- Abiliyt to work autonomously
- Displayed ability to identify business requirements and create or participate in the elaboration of process solutions. Developed experience in creating / improving and documenting processes (Process Flow Diagrams, Standard Operating Procedures)
- Excellent analytical, presentation and communication skills (clear, precise verbal and written skills)
- Experience communicating effectively with multiple levels of the organization (managers, directors, VPs)
Market Force Information fosters an environment of energy, learning and growth. Along with offering competitive pay, we are excited to offer great employee benefits including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- STD/ LTD
- 401K w/employer match
Market Force Information is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Market Force Information participates in E-verify