The omni:us AI-based claims suite allows insurers to quickly deploy artificial intelligence into their various lines of business. Its modular approach supports numerous use cases, enabling a painless, fluid customer claim journey and quantifiably increasing customer satisfaction while optimizing process costs and reducing leakage. The omni:us suite provides flexibility of customization to the insurer’s business and systems landscape as it works seamlessly with older core systems as well as contemporary technologies. The company is headquartered in Berlin, with a research partnership in Barcelona and representations in the UK, France and the United States.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. Our ideal candidate has knowledge of the Berlin startup scene and ample experience recruiting for a variety of business positions (some IT recruitment is a plus!). You will partner closely with our team to help define processes and implement new ideas that create an outstanding candidate experience.
What Will Keep You Challenged?
- Partner with hiring managers to identify current and future hiring needs
- Determine the optimal job advertising mix, including job boards, career pages and social networks
- Craft sourcing strategies using online channels
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews
- Review job descriptions to ensure that they capture role requirements and use inclusive language
- Structure processes and policies that promote diversity and support all social groups
- Host and participate in recruitment events and job fairs to network with potential candidates in-person
- Help organize training & development initiatives
- Ensure that HR records and database information is kept up-to-date
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies and contracts
- Prepare and monitor useful HR metrics
What do You Bring to the Table?
- 2-3+ years’ experience in full-cycle recruiting, ideally in a start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Demonstrated success in hiring for a variety of non-tech business positions - tech recruiting experience is also a plus!
- Knowledgable in various sourcing techniques and recruiting platforms including LinkedIn, Github, Xing, etc.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases (we are using Breezy and Personio)
- Understanding of general HR policies & procedures, employment/labor laws and human rights legislation
- Excellent communication skills with a strong emphasis on building lasting relationships with candidates and hiring managers
- Strong problem-solving, organizational and time-management skills
- Desire to work in a team with a result-driven approach
So... What's in it For You?
- The opportunity to pioneer disruption in a monotonous industry with cutting edge AI technology
- A truly global company - our team members span 20+ nationalities from five continents and a wide variety of backgrounds
- A fun dog-friendly office space in Moabit & lots of remote flexibility (+ anything you need to work comfortably from home)
- A fully stocked kitchen with healthy snacks and beverages and chef-prepared lunches 2x/week
- Other perks include 27 vacation days, BVG train pass, Urban Sports Club membership, company/team outings, and more!
omni:us is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to maintaining an inclusive environment where unique perspectives contribute to groundbreaking solutions. omni:us welcomes people regardless of race, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political and religious affiliation, socio-economic background, cultural background, geographic location, physical or mental disabilities, abilities, relationship status, age, education and any other category protected by law. People from underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply.