Our partner is one of the top 25 IT providers in the automotive industry and this year the company had a turnover of 5 million euros. Their mission is to improve digital solutions by individual solutions with full responsibility to IT functions (infrastructure, methods, business processes) - and they provide services with ServiceNow system’s building and this makes the companies able to extend its services.
You can work from #Berlin #Drsden #Frankfurt_am_Main or #München.
What is the role about?
- To bring in the know-how of developing the portfolio strategy, the planning of complex projects of partners in a ServiceNow environment.
- Consulting with clients about complex ServiceNow solutions and development of specific problems
- Business and process consulting with focusing on ServiceNow module ITSM, CSM, HR, and ITBM
- Collaborating with Business Case and bidding of new solutions and portfolio elements like transforming marketing strategies and evaluation of business partners.
What qualifications are needed?
- Diploma or equal level of education
- Experience in IT or project management
- At least of the method certifications: IMPA, PMP, ITIL Expert, -Certified Implementation Specialist (at least two areas)
- Client-oriented, entrepreneurial thinking, and acting: both on management and decision making
- Deep knowledge of the business world
- Ability to travel
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- 30 days of holiday
- Accident insurance for working hours and holiday too
- Opportunity for training
- Car (for personal use, as well)
- Pension plan by the employer
- Modern office
- Employee benefits for products of Deutsche Telekom
If you feel ready for the challenge, don't hesitate, apply now!