Job Title – Head of Influencer Marketing-Remote
Summary: We are looking for a Head of Influencer Marketing responsible for building and maintaining a network of beneficial partnerships with leading influencers on social media. This position is remote.
- Oversee all aspects of influencer marketing campaigns, leveraging existing relationships and building a synergistic network of new influencers aligned to the brand promise.
- Strategize influencer activity mapped to brand calendar activities like product launches and events in close collaboration with brand, product, and digital marketing functions.
- Guide the influencer marketing team to build targeted proactive relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders across both paid and organic activity.
- Plan influencer marketing programs aligned to the company’s go-to-market plans. Lead creation and publication of compelling digital content aimed at target influencer activities.
- Set goals and scope for the influencer marketing team, define, and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to use to measure/track all approved influencer campaigns.
- Plan, direct and oversee building of an organizational database of target influencers.
- Own influencer marketing budget. Act as the executive contact point for premium influencers.
- Stay on top of emerging trends, technologies in the influencer ecosystem in social media. Identify promising opportunities and talent in the evolving landscape.
Experience And Qualifications
- 8-10 years of overall industry experience with at least 5 years in the influencer marketing space.
- Proven track record of leading execution of influencer campaigns.
- Proven expertise in developing both paid and organic influencer strategies.
- Extensive hands-on experience in social media marketing. Strong existing network of influencers on social media platforms.
- Keen interest in emerging trends. Familiarity with influencer research and partnership tools.
- Partnership and relationship building experience in the eCommerce marketplace.
- Strong leadership and inter-personal skills. Excellent communication and negotiation skills. Ability to interact with and influence the executive leadership team.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or relevant field; can be offset by extensive experience in similar role.
Existing network with social media influencers from the Cosmetic & Beauty industry.