Are you enthusiastic about having a rewarding career in nursing? Want to gain more experience before training as a nurse? We are recruiting for Bank Nursing Assistants who shares our vision and values. A great opportunity has arisen in our warm and caring Residential and Nursing Home at Drayon Care Village, Drayton, West London.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- NVQ3 Health and Social care qualification (or equivalent)
- Deliver a high level of compassionate personal and psychological care to all residents in a professional manner, arranging rotas to meet their care requirements e.g. medications, bathing etc.
- Complete records where required to a satisfactory standard.
- Key worker and Care Plan documentation are fully completed within the time frames agreed.
- Supervise, support and act as a point of reference for the staff on duty. Be a motivator and mentor, promoting team-working for all staff.
- Act as an Ambassador for the Home in all dealings with visitors and the general public.
- Ensure the individual rights of residents and staff are safeguarded in accordance with the Homes Philosophy of Care by being aware of the working practices and activities being actioned.
- Provide an efficient and professional telephone and enquiry service to the general public and relatives.
- Maintain client, staff and business confidentiality at all times.
- Strong English communication skills both verbally and written.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Rolling rotas and flexibility
- Subsidised hot meals
- Training such as NVQ Health & Social Care Level 4-5 offered and encouraged.
- Refer a Friend Scheme - Receive £200 (upon probation completion) for every friend you help recruit into the Gold Care Homes family
- Perkbox – (Perkbox provides your employees with a wide range of perks covering everything from gyms and healthcare, to big brand discounts, free phone insurance and special rate cinema tickets
- Company Pension.
- Generous Annual Leave.
NVQ3 or equivalent in Health and Social Care
Previous experience within a care home
If this sounds appealing to you and you believe you would enjoy working with us to make a difference in people’s lives, please apply.