- You are a Site Reliability / Systems Engineer with at least 3 years of experience with Google Cloud or AWS (ideally with Docker & K8s).
- You like to have autonomy and give a try to new technologies.
- You believe in Infrastructure as Code and processes such as Code Reviews and automated tests to ensure the quality of your work.
- You have experience in Continuous Delivery Pipelines (ideally with Spinnaker)
- You have strong skills in at least one scripting language (bash, perl, python, go, etc.)
You will be part of a small team that has plenty of autonomy deciding the roadmap and the technologies that will make the difference, who loves automating every repetitive process and helps the whole organization to be efficient, using Lean principles and Continuous Delivery practices.
As part of the team your job will consist of:
- Manage our Google Cloud infrastructure using Infrastructure as Code
- Increase the adoption of Kubernetes abroad our infrastructure
- Manage and monitor the service availability using DataDog and PagerDuty
- Continue improving our CI/CD pipelines to make developers’ work more and more efficient
- Identify, diagnose and propose improvements or solutions to current (or future) problems
- Perform rotative 24x7 (remunerated) duties to guarantee service availability (only system-triggered alerts, no on-call support)
The stack is mainly based on open source technologies with the support of commercial tools and services that make a difference:
- Cloud Provider: Google Cloud Platform
- Cloud Infrastructure Tools: Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Puppet, Terraform, Packer, Consul, Vault
- DBs/Middleware: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, RabbitMQ
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Artifactory, Spinnaker, SonarQube
- Monitoring: DataDog, PagerDuty
- Team Management: JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Slack, Google Suite
Join a friendly, humble and talented group with 10+ different nationalities in the center of Barcelona. An ideal place to grow and evolve your career to the next level, with a salary and career path according to your skills and experience. Also we offer:
- MacBook Pro + large monitor(s)
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home some days
- Personal budget for courses, conference passes & technical books
- English & French classes
- Ticket Restaurant / Transport / Kindergarten
- Andjoy (aka gym4less)
- Company hackathons
- Monthly all-hands lunch
- Team events (BBQ, football, outdoor activities...)
- Free goodies: coffee, fresh fruit, snacks, …