Want to Grow Prosperously?
- $10,000 Annual Bonus
- Competitive Salary
Want to Grow Professionally?
- Training in Management and Leadership
- Certified training for all team members
- Personal coaching offered
- Unlimited tools and software to make you successful
- Large portfolio of 18 properties with 16 in Houston, providing opportunities to learn from peers.
Want to Grow Personally?
- Great career advancement opportunities.
- Owner managed and company is growth mode with acquisition of 3-4 properties per year. This provides stability and growth for high performing employees
- Great vacation and benefits package with medical, dental and vision coverage
APPLY TODAY to be a part of one of the fastest growing Owner - Managed Houston- Based -Multifamily team! ASHFORD COMMUNITIES. Read about us on our website, ashfordco.com.
See the 5 Reasons you should be working at Ashford Communities on our Career's page
We are looking for a Community Manager for one of our community in Houston, TX.
- Experience as Community Manager is preferable. Property management (multi-family apartments) experience is a must.
- Fluent in Spanish and English
- Team building - Hire/ train/ mentor employees as well as create high performance teams based on the Ashford Values and Behaviors.
- Marketing and Leasing - This community needs digital and local area marketing. Ability to work closely with the marketing department and the leasing team to create, execute and implement marketing campaigns. Ability to follow up qualified traffic, create community tours and close applications. Monthly market surveys needs to be conducted and evaluated to stay competitive in the market.
- Maintenance Service - Manages service requests with the maintenance team in a timely manner to provide excellent service to residents.
- Make Ready - Coordinate activities with in-house maintenance employees and vendors/ contractors to get units ready fast and cost-effectively.
- Resident relations and events - Create and maintain cordial and professional relationships with residents by listening to their needs, and provide prompt service. Organize monthly resident events to engage residents in meaningful social activities.
- Vendor management - Responsible for maintaining and ensuring vendors perform their duties as required and upload/manage invoices as and when due.
- Cost control - Responsible for managing and keeping costs within budget, while taking care of the asset and maintaining the community with regular and periodic maintenance.
- Compliance and Reporting - Responsible for reporting as per management's needs. Strict adherence to the company's processes and policies.
- Miscellaneous - Any other activity as required for the community.
- Team Leadership skills - Ability to direct and motivate others to achieve work objectives. A candidate with supervisory skills in directing others assesses the performance of others to identify improvements or corrective actions.
- Time Management & Prioritization - Ability to prioritize among different tasks and duties as per community's needs.
- Interpersonal skills - Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships among team members. A candidate with supervisory skills in interpersonal skills identifies conflict and settles co-worker disputes and conducts difficult conversations to deliver feedback and help team members to work together.
- Planning and Execution - Ability to strategically plan, manage, and prioritize resources to accomplish organizational goals. A candidate with management and leadership skills in planning and execution monitors project milestones and adjusts plans accordingly to hold self and others accountable.
- Problem Solving - ability to use judgment when making decisions and determining correct actions and solutions. A candidate with problem-solving skills identifies root causes of issues and propose solutions to upper management.
- Technology driven - Ability to use technology tools effectively and efficiently as required. Experience of using OneSite, Asana, I Love Leasing, Sightplan is a plus.
ABOUT ASHFORD COMMUNITIES
Ashford Communities Overview: Ashford Introduction Video Link
Ashford Communities was founded in 1997 and has as vision to create "a place to belong" by building communities. We strive to deliver quality services to our residents and build resident engagement. This has provided Ashford Communities a significant competitive advantage and a sound platform for growth.
The company currently employs 140 employees and owns and manages 4,700 residential living units across 18 communities. We have a proud history of operational excellence, financial stability, and management integrity that has resulted in a solid reputation in the market.
BENEFITS of working with Ashford Communities
Ashford offers competitive salaries and $10,000 annual bonus
At Ashford Communities, our employees are just as important to us as our residents. That’s why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to meet your needs. Additional benefits are achieved the longer you are with us, such as increased paid time off. Here are just a few of the benefits Ashford Communities offers:
- Competitive salary
- Performance Bonus ($10,000 a year)
- Personal and Professional Growth - Coaching/ Training/ Mentoring/ Participation in courses and certifications
- Onsite housing discount
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation
- Personal Days/ Sick Days
- Health, Eye and Dental Insurance
- Significant Career Growth opportunities