We’re looking for a talented Data Analysis Trainee to help us change the world of digital advertising together. This is not a Data Science (AI) Traineeship.
At seedtag our mission is to create the best in-image advertising on earth. We are the leading company in in-image advertising and we believe in high-quality and non-intrusive advertising content. The seedtag platform allows some of the largest online publishers to get the most out of their images.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 100 employees in 7 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work. Our team is composed of eager self-starters who cultivate innovation and constantly bring fresh ideas.
As a Data Analysis Trainee you will work on extracting information from big data and getting insights to improve the business. You will form the bridge between product development and our operational teams. Your tasks will include:
- Create A/B tests to analyse results and make strategic decisions
- Design and build dashboards and features to help optimize the business
- Leverage data to perform analysis across all areas of our business to improve operational efficiency and streamline process.
- Analyse and improve performance of seedtag solutions
- Form the bridge between different parts of the business, thereby cooperating closely with other teams
- Graduating with a degree in engineering, physics, mathematics or a related technical area is a MUST.
- Are highly proficient in excel and have experience with python, MongoDB and SQL
- Have fluent proficiency in Spanish and a good level of English
- Are proactive and eager to work in a dynamic and informal environment
- Are a real teamplayer with really good communication skills
- Experience with BI tools such as clickview and Tableau, and information processing languages such as SQL, R, SAS and python are considered a big plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A fun and international work environment in a young AdTech company
- A remuneration of 600€ per month on a full-time basis
- The opportunity to gain relevant work experience in the field of Data Analysis in the growing AdTech market
- A great work location in the heart of Madrid with great coffee, free snacks and even an arcade games machine. Also, we recycle everything we can!
- The option to follow company paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- Open meditation classes in the office fully sponsored by seedtag
- Real flexible working hours. We start work between 9 and 11
- Many fun offsite activities with your colleagues!
Would you like to join the team? Send us your application via the "apply" button!