Verto Analytics provides a consumer-centric measurement solution for monitoring the complex behavior of today’s consumer on every device, app, and platform used throughout the day. We provide data and insights that inform marketing, competitive intelligence, media buying, product strategy, and development.
The company headquartered in Helsinki with offices in New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Toronto, and Cincinnati is now looking to establish a team in Lviv.
Joining Verto Analytics provides an opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in a company providing services to clients like Facebook, Microsoft, Netflix, Spotify, and Google!
See more at vertoanalytics.com
What we have to offer:
- Become part of a dynamic, rockstar and international team
- Competitive salary
- Onboarding week in Helsinki (Finland)
- 3 - steps hiring process
- Work from our cozy studio located in Lviv downtown
- Flexible working hours, partially remote work option
- 20+ paid days of vacation
- Paid sick leaves
- Weekly massage service in office
- Be part of a great community of like-minded professionals and develop yourself in the best possible environment
Manual QA Engineer requirements are:
- 2+ years of commercial experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Understanding of Desktop (Mac, Windows) & Mobile App testing (iOS, Android)
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Excellent analytical skills
- Upper-intermediate English level is a must
- Some Linux experience is a plus