- 5 or more years of experience in position or specialization.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products, and recommend necessary corrective actions.Discard or reject products, materials, and equipment not meeting specifications.Inspect, test, and sample materials or assembled parts or products for defects and deviations from specifications.Observe and monitor production operations and equipment to ensure conformance to specifications and make or order necessary process or assembly adjustments.
Desire is for this position to be a Multifunction Role
- The Ideal Inspector will have the following 3 areas of experience:
- Electronic PCB (printed circuit board) experience (IPC 610/620)
- Mechanical Inspection (GD&T blueprint background)
- Final Inspection (Review of data, Test stations)
- All roles above use ERP System: SAP system (plus if previous knowledge)
- Non-conforming product knowledge, Quarantine material/MRB.
- PCB (electronic exp required, IPC 610 & IPC 620 Certification preferred)