What is Sideways 6?
Sideways 6 exists to build better businesses through employee ideas. We are a SaaS business that allows our customers to collect employee ideas by integrating with enterprise collaboration tools that they already know and love. We are on a mission to give 50 million people a voice.
We were named one of the ‘UK's Top SaaS Companies to Work For’ thanks to how we treat our employees. They are given lots of responsibility, plenty of room to develop and the chance to be part of something pretty special.
At Sideways 6 we live by six core values that drive us to do our best work.
Own It, Make the Boat Go Faster, Always be Learning, Start with Why, Embrace Transparency & Celebrate Success.
We have offices based in London and in Minsk and organise lots of socials and team activities, so you will get to know us all in no time! Friday beers and cheers is a great way to wind down after a week at work and celebrate the small (and big!) wins and things that made us smile that week. We also love a bit of company swag, so if you love wearing hoodies to work, you will fit right in!
Our Product Specialist team is the glue that holds Sideways 6 together. They support our enterprise customers, as well as our internal Product, Sales and Customer Success teams with in-depth knowledge on our platform technical capabilities and best practices.
The Technical Product Consultant role is an exciting opportunity for an experienced professional with strong customer-facing skills, technical understanding and passion for problem-solving to join and add value to our growing team.
You will be primarily responsible for working alongside our Customer Success and Services team to help provide technical guidance and configure the workflow of our employee ideas SaaS solution to deliver the best business outcomes for our clients.
Suitable for technical customer support, technical presales, business analysis, consulting or similarly experienced candidates, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Role and Responsibilities
• In-depth knowledge of the entire product and all new feature developments
• Championing best practice in relation to how to set up and use features and areas of the product
• Understanding of best practices in relation to employee ideas
Customer Onboarding and Training
• Support Customer Success during campaign planning and design workshops
• Support the translation of customer needs into the process and system configuration designs (both on and off the system)
• Complete the configuration and testing of the S6 platform according to customer needs and our best practices
• Lead customer technical onboarding sessions and support with the system setup of Sideways 6 according to customer requirements and internal processes
• Deliver remote product training sessions to customers
• Support the delivery of our consulting services offering as needed, including:
• Creating campaign communications on behalf our of clients
• Analysing campaign performance and creating reports
• Creating client-facing presentation deliverables
• Adhoc support with sales operations work including demo setup
• Support with the ongoing maintenance of the Sideways 6 Help Centre through the creation of introductory and knowledge-based articles, FAQ’s and videos
• Great verbal and written English communication skills (C2 level)
• Confident and professional client manner
• Mid – expert-level competence using Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
• Ability to define and document processes
• Passion for working with customers
• Experience working with a complex SaaS product
• Experience dealing with enterprise clients (preferred)
• 2-3 years in customer support, technical presales, business analysis, consulting or similar role required
What’s on offer
• An open and vibrant start-up environment
• Flexible working hours and working from home policy
• Generous educational budget to use at your discretion. English courses
• Medical insurance
• Options policy (long-term program)
• Competitive salary linked to the US currency
• Career progression plan
• Regular social company gatherings and annual summer party in the sun, business trips to the UK
• Comfortable workplace with equipped mini-kitchen, snack-bar and table tennis in the centre of Minsk
If you think Sideways 6 is the kind of company you want to work with and you would be a good fit, apply now! If you feel you meet 60-70% of the criteria we would still like to hear from you!
All interviews and onboarding will be done online via video calls.
1) Introduction call with HR (20-minutes)
2) Interview with the local team in Minsk (1 hour - including a 5-minute demo presentation of your favourite tool)
3) Final interview with our Head of Product and our London team (45 minutes)
Before the first interview we will ask you to record a 1-2 minute video introducing yourself, your goals, why you think your skills and experience are a good fit for the role, and why you want to join Sideways 6.