- Monitor and ensure that quote list is accurate in terms of expected chance of winning, price, and dates
- Constantly review and quote statistics and share best practices
- Generate scope letters for proposals
- Identify potential projects that coincide with company’s strengths.
- Evaluate any opportunities that can be quoted
- Actively monitor customer accounts and maintain regular customer communication to secure future business
- Manage labor requirements as per job specifications
- Attend pre-bid meetings and scope reviews.
- 5+ years of experience in a related position
- Experience in the electrical contracting services industry
- Existing relationships with local builders is a plus
- Solid knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
About Spark Power Group Inc.
Spark Power Group Inc., (“Spark Power”) is committed to becoming the Trusted Partner in Power and the leading independent and integrated power solutions provider to the industrial, commercial, institutional, and utility markets across North America. Spark delivers cost-effective, customer-centric solutions that address cost, quality, reliability, and power sustainability to integrate new technologies and help transition our customers to the grid of the future. Learn more at www.sparkpowercorp.com (http://www.sparkpowercorp.com) and Like us on social @SparkPowerCorp.