Premier Health Group is focused on providing the best treatment programs to individuals dealing with mental health, behavioral health, and substance abuse issues. We are looking for an LVN to join our team at our Beachside Recovery Facility in Santa Ana, California. If you feel you’re looking for the next step in your career, apply today.
We are looking for a Full-Time Detox/RTC LVN for our Santa Ana, CA location.
The LVN will provide recovery-focused services related to the safe and appropriate observation
of medical treatment (including medications) as prescribed by the Health Care Practitioner. The
LVN will be responsible to provide a safe, effective, and efficient implementation of direct care in
accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards of care.
MUST BE DRUG-FREE and be fully vaccinated against COVID.
- Provide nursing care and assist in the welcoming, admission, and discharge process for residents
- Transcribe physician orders accurately and in a timely manner
- Monitor self-administration of medication and treatment for residents
- Accurately assess the degree of detoxification by utilizing methods such as CIWA and COWS to monitor for over-sedation or medical emergencies
- Respond to emergencies and initiate action as outlined in company policies and procedures
- Maintain communication with supervisor, Health Care Practitioner, and/or other key staff regarding resident care
- Perform necessary duties for monitoring the health status of residents per company policies and procedures
- Ensure resident compliance with facility rules and guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Valid LVN License in the state of California
- Newly graduated with some clinical nursing practice experience are welcome.
- Experience in substance abuse treatment a plus
- CPR and First Aid certifications required
- Advanced knowledge of HIPAA
- Proficient knowledge of chemical dependency and psychological disorders
- Knowledge of detoxification protocol and related care including symptoms and medications (including CIWA and COWS)
- Ability to accurately record information and prepare reports
- Ability to properly manage medications
- Ability to properly conduct required assessments
- Ability to navigate the company’s EHR system
- Skills in ACA intervention strategies
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance