Randall Residence is a growing company that offers its employees a great workplace culture, paid-time off, and rewards and recognition. We are currently looking for Caregivers to join our team in Sterling Heights!
The Company: The Randall Family has a tradition of caring that dates back to 1948. Our focus is and always has been, creating an enriching, remarkable senior living experience for our residents. Today, we use three important words to explain our philosophy of care: relationships, ready and remarkable. Here’s what each of them means to us:
- Relationships: Bonds are built on trust, transparency and a commitment to open communication. At Randall Residence, we pay close attention to struggles, encourage collaboration, and place high value on healthy connections. Relationships are what enrich the lives of our staff and our residents.
- Ready: We help our team members learn how to anticipate needs, identify challenges and handle problems quickly and with ease. Our goal is to create a senior living experience that makes each of our residents feel at home, while giving their family members peace of mind about their loved one’s happiness and well-being.
- Remarkable: Our leadership and caregivers are proud of the culture we’ve built. We believe in each other and are in constant pursuit of excellence. It is our wish that at the end of the day, we have created something positive for residents and their families to remark about.
The Position: We’re looking for 2nd shift Caregivers to join our team in Sterling Heights!
- We offer paid-time off, bereavement leave, training & development, discounted meals, and an employee assistance program.
- We’re also a Great Place to Work certified Company, which means we believe in continuous growth and are always looking at ways to provide the best possible work environment and total rewards package for our Associates.
- Strong interpersonal & organizational skills
- High School Diploma
- 1 Year Prior Experience Working in Assisted Living (preferred, not required)
- Willing to work a flexible schedule (including weekends)
- Desire to work with seniors
- Must possess a team spirit, good character and personal integrity.
- Prior experience is preferred
The primary purpose of this position is to actively provide hands-on care, document daily resident care, condition, and work directly with the Wellness Nurse to ensure the best possible care.
Why Should You Apply?
- We believe in the principle of improving your own life by making a difference in the life of another. Come be a part of it!
- Our PEOPLE, they’re REMARKABLE!
- Great Benefits & Perks
- Opportunities for growth and development!
*Randall Residence is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.