We're looking for a freelancer to help us develop an entirely new Android app using Kotlin. Likely for 4 - 6 weeks at first. Experience with audio and video encoding, and network protocols is important.
Find out more about Reincubate at reincubate.com/about. This role is remote; we're open to anyone anywhere, so long as they fit the criteria below.
We're looking for someone with:
- A love of robust code, and a great eye for what makes an excellent Android app
- Excellence in Kotlin
- Solid experience with audio and video encoding on Android
- Used to being organised with a great stack: git, CI tools, etc.
You'll enjoy working with us if you fit the core values that guide our behaviour and decision-making:
- Good-hearted. It's important to do the right thing. We aim to be helpful, humble, and authentic. Trust and integrity matter.
- Lean. We use resourcefulness, common sense and order to reduce complexity and waste.
- Exceptional. We’re committed to being the best in the world with our products. Being the best is disproportionately fruitful.
- Energising. We're pioneers in our industry. We aim to inspire and motivate our customers, colleagues, and peers.
- Tenacious. It takes grit and determination to do hard stuff well. We're committed to our mission.
Please apply by sending a DM to our CEO at @afit with a link or two for projects you've built, and your GitHub or LinkedIn. If you've built your own indie apps, all the better. We'd love to see them! Please, no agencies.