Who are Spectrum Health?
We’re a company of allied health services, with an established network of private practice clinics across Ireland. This year, we’re expanding into different sectors and are working to improve both the quality and range of our services.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Chartered Physiotherapist who can work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary team in our Tallaght Clinic. The clinic is set within a GP practice, where the team work closely with GP’s and nurses.
We are looking for a part time Physiotherapist to work, Monday, Fridays and Saturdays. You’ll also have access to a dedicated support team at our HQ, as well as structured performance management with the clinical lead. We will also give you two days of induction training when you begin, where you will hear from other departments within the company too: marketing, operations, HR, etc.
The physiotherapist will primarily work independently with patients with neuro-musculoskeletal complaints.
This is a part-time position however, we may also be able to combine this position with another vacancy in our clinic network to increase your hours per week.
The salary range for this position €35,000-€45,000 based on full time hours depending on experience (will be pro-rata as this position is part-time).
What is the role and what are your responsibilities?
- Work with patients who have a range of conditions, primarily neuro-musculoskeletal
- Independently assess, diagnose, develop treatment plans and provide treatment accordingly
- Educate patients about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Admin responsibilities; medical case notes, reports, statistics, managing patient payments and issue receipts
- Liaise with other healthcare professionals in a timely manner
- Conduct meetings with local GPs and referrers
- Part-take and facilitate in internal study groups
- Report stock levels and equipment repairs to the Operations Executive
- Meet continuous education requirements and maintain an up to date CPD folder
- You may be required to create content and blogs from time to time
- You may be required to work with the marketing team from time to time and provide them with on the ground feedback
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- BSc or MSc in Physiotherapy (essential)
- Relevant private practice clinical experience preferred (2+ years)
- CORU registration or S91 CORU application in process - please note you must be able to produce your application number (essential)
- Chartered membership of ISCP (essential)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (essential)
- Practice management software experience desirable
- Microsoft Office desirable
This job might be for you if:
- You have excellent communication skills
- Motivating people, including yourself, comes easily
- You’re an expert problem solver and can think on your feet
- You have excellent time management skills
- You can self-evaluate fairly
What are the benefits of working with us?
- Discounted health insurance (available after probation period)
- An additional day’s annual leave after one year’s service
- “Me Day” – an additional day’s leave each year for trying something new
- Educational and CPD support
- A monthly health & wellness allowance
- Taxsaver tickets for public transport
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Cycling Ireland membership
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Free appointment with a financial advisor
- Monthly social activities (and other company wide clubs)
- Death in service policy (available after one year’s service)
How do I apply?
Please click ‘apply to position’, complete the application form, attach your CV and click ‘submit application’.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please note that if you click "apply" you consent to your information to be stored for six months for recruitment purposes by Spectrum Health and its affiliated partners.