Spectrum Life, a market leader specialising in Health and Wellbeing, is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Junior Account Manager. You will be working with a team of professionals located in Dublin. You will have the opportunity to work closely with new, advanced technologies.
We are looking for a Junior Account Manager to act as the first point of contact with existing customers, answer their queries and increase client satisfaction. If you enjoy coming up with effective solutions and working toward achieving goals, this job is right for you.
You will use your communication skills to identify and address clients’ needs while representing our company in a positive way. Previous customer service experience will be an advantage. Ultimately, you will contribute to building profitable, long-term relationships with our clients to reach our business objectives.
- Gather information on assigned clients (e.g. company size, needs and pricing plans)
- Contact clients to understand their requirement and work on a sales plan
- Provide after sales support to retain clients
- Ensure prompt and accurate answers to clients’ queries
- Build strong client relationships, through regular communication
- Report on the status of accounts
- Suggest company products / services that maximise client satisfaction
- Communicate product and pricing details clearly
- Coordinate with account executives and account managers to create a customised sales plan for key clients.
- Promote new products & services to existing clients.
- Proven work experience as a Junior account manager or relevant role
- Experience with CRM (e.g HubSpot)
- Understanding the sales principles and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Effective presentation and negotiating skills
- High degree of professionalism
- Good time management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Degree in business or relevant field.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT SPECTRUM.LIFE
- Full time permanent contract
- Salary: up to €27000 per annum (gross)
Extensive list of employee perks and benefits https://app.box.com/s/pmk6x6kl6tzpz4czaf0o7v0f94z59msl