Enapter is a unique and fast-growing manufacturer of electrolysers.
We are on a mission to replace fossil fuels. Read up on what we do, we
have laid out our reason for being, and how we plan to change the world
for the better on the website: www.enapter.com/whitepaper. If it thrills you as much as it thrills us, this might be for you.
are scaling up our serial production and getting ready for mass
production – in order to make sure we always have enough material of the
right quality in our warehouse, we’re looking for a Purchasing Manager to support our rapid evolution.
and implementation of a procurement and supplier strategy, optimization
of the associated processes and organizational structures
- Execution of market and price analyses as well as evaluation of project-specific inquiries and offers, cost optimizations
- Establishment of procurement controlling and regular reporting
- Optimization of material flows and conception of strategies for efficient material supply
least five years of relevant professional experience in
strategic/operational purchasing, supply chain/demand supply or in
management consulting with a focus on sourcing & procurement
- Degree in business administration, ideally with a focus on supply chain management or controlling or equivalent
- Strong negotiation skills, analytical abilities, and a precise way of working
- Initial experience in the development or transformation of purchasing organizations
- Commitment, high level of responsibility and team spirit as well as very good presentation and communication skills in English and Italian
- Knowledge of technology-based purchasing solutions as well as MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint), SAP knowledge would be an advantage.
- The opportunity to help shape the future of energy in one of the most dynamic hydrogen companies in the industry
- A market-oriented compensation package
- A lot of responsibility and creative freedom
- Flat hierarchies and great colleagues