We are seeking a vibrant, personable individual to join our team in a scanner training and sales, and laboratory sales and support role. To ensure our clients’ success, the position is responsible for visiting dentists’ offices to present, demonstrate, and support the sales of intraoral scanners while offering our laboratory services. The ideal candidate should have strong scanner knowledge and experience - with a high aptitude in technological products. This is a full-time role.
This role will report to the General Manager.
What You Will Be Doing
- Prepare and provide scanner presentations for prospective clients.
- Display and demonstrate intraoral scanners.
- Quote prices, terms and prepare sales contracts/financing for clients.
- Train clients to use intraoral scanning technology effectively.
- Follow-up on prospective clients and recent buyers for additional sales and support.
- Build rapport with new customers to offer crown and bridge, denture, and orthodontic laboratory services.
- Attend trade shows, conventions or exhibitions to promote the company and network prospective clients as needed.
- Drive company vehicle to sites for the purpose of demonstrations and training sessions within Greater Vancouver.
- Travel to out-of-town clients for presenting, training, and follow-ups up to two days per week.
What You Will Need
- 2 years of scanning experience
- CDA Certification preferred but not required
- Scanning experience with iTero, Trios, or Omnicam essential
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Strong presentation and communication skills, analytical skills, and business acumen
- Must be willing to travel up to two days per week
- Extended healthcare including medical and dental
- A great team
- Lots of great eats in the neighbourhood