ABOUT THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Reporting directly to the Manager of Corporate Human Resources and working with a team of HR professionals, the People Resources (PR) Administrator will support our Corporate PR Department and provide a full range of administrative support to the HR team, contributing to the smooth operation of the department. The incumbent will respond to employee inquiries, oversee the calendar of events, prepare documentation, and perform various administrative functions.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and maintain general HR paperwork and employee documentation. Liaise with stakeholders as required to ensure paperwork and documentation is complete.
- Oversee and coordinate the HR calendar of events, managing priorities, bookings, and re-bookings. Provide administrative support for HR meetings and committees.
- Assist with writing, editing, and formatting corporate communications and policies. Provide the HR team with logistical and administrative support for HR programs and special projects.
- Respond to general inquiries to the Corporate PR Department related to HR policies, programs, and procedures and direct our internal customers to the appropriate resource where necessary.
- Administer software programs where necessary.
- Assist in coordinating and compiling HR related information for corporate reporting whether it be from regional, departmental, or vendor data to be shared by HR colleagues through the organization
- Conduct external benchmarking / research to identify best practices
- Maintain and manage department material and resource inventories
- Participate and administer resources/materials for department events.
- Manage the Corporate PR Department intranet, coordinate content and publishing
- Other duties relevant to the position.
EDUCATION and SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A post-secondary education in business administration or a related discipline coupled with a minimum of three years of relevant experience.
- Intermediate skills in Adobe Acrobat Pro Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint) and SharePoint.
- Experience working with HR information systems would be considered an asset.
- Bilingual in English and French would be considered an asset.
- Normal HR activities may require travel 2-3 times a year so incumbents must be able to obtain and maintain valid travel documentation at all times.
- Normal HR activities may require working outside of standard business hours.
- Change Orientation (open to change and the ability to identify where it is needed and how to make it happen)
- Communicates Effectively (verbally and in writing)
- Continuous Learning (ongoing effort to learn)
- Customer Focus (understand the needs and perspectives of both internal and external customers)
- Holds Self and Others Accountable (take personal responsibility to meet commitments)
- Problem Solving and Innovation (ability to approach problems logically and seek innovative solutions)
- Teamwork and Collaboration (work cooperatively and collaboratively with others)
- Values and Respects Others (encourages and supports diversity)