To supervise, motivate and engage a team of Helpdesk Advisors to ensure all client work order requests are actioned and progressed within SLA and on in house CAFM Systems secondary whilst maintaining high standards of customer service throughout the life-cycle of each job from the point of logging new works to engineer completion updates and client closures.
The successful candidate will oversee and be expected to adopt a very hands-on approach and “can-do attitude” to day-to-day/ night time activities within the team. This will include processing and answering customer requests for service, allocation and scheduling of engineering works ensuring prompt resolution of callouts within the framework of established policies and procedures.
Hours of work
7.00pm-7.00am 4 nights on, 4 nights off on a rota basis
Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively managing daily work order volumes to ensure all client work order requests are actioned throughout the whole lifecycle of work within SLA.
- Ensure all pending and on-going work order requests are progressed through to completion within a timely manner.
- Production and distribution of daily, weekly or monthly client contract and CSC reports.
- Acting as the key contact for internal stakeholders, collaborative business partners and the client, you will contribute to and attend regular Contract and/or Account Manager meetings where appropriate.
- Communicating, interpreting and implementing new and existing policies and procedures to Customer Service Coordinators and (where appropriate) liaising with other parties to resolve issues involving the CSC.
- Responsible for conducting regular Customer Service Coordinator one to one performance reviews and annual appraisals.
- To perform regular call monitoring and quality auditing to ensure excellent standards of customer service are maintained by proactively providing on-going feedback to Customer Service Coordinators.
- Responsible for individual on-the-job coaching for new staff as well as existing Coordinators.
- Responsible for day to day resource plan and workload of the team to include holiday and attendance management and priority tasks.
- Effectively handling any escalations or complaints within the respective client contract(s) scope.
- Updating and maintaining all documentation on the team’s shared Knowledge Centre pages.
- To participate in CSC wide as well as wider Integral business initiatives, which may involve off-site meetings and some travel within the UK.
- To offer and/or recommend practical solutions to challenges facing the team, CSC through proactive and continuous process improvement.
- To proactively share best practice and new ways of working with other Team Leaders and Coordinators.
- Manage team absence and sickness following company HR Policies
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Strong people management skills.
- Proactive personal skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience of MS Office and Windows platforms including a good working standard knowledge of Excel.
- Previous experience of working with Client systems as well as CAFM Systems
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail is essential.
- Self-disciplined and organised with a strong ability to organise others to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
- The successful candidate will be a clear and confident communicator, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all parts of the business including CSC Team Leaders.
- Ability to analyse data/information to apply to problem-solving.
- Self-motivated, calm manner and able to work under pressure.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career progression, training and development opportunities
- Discount offers at hundreds of well-known high street stores
- Contributory pension scheme
- Employee reward scheme
- LifeWorks Employee Care
- Aviva Care App
So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include a CV with your application. You’re also encouraged to include a covering note explaining how you're a great match for us.
All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
We’re expecting this role to be popular, so we may need to close the advert early if response is strong so to avoid disappointment, please apply as soon as possible.
It’s an exciting time to begin a career at Integral UK LTD as it is Britain’s Largest and fastest growing national provider of high-quality comprehensive maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings providing planned preventative and reactive maintenance for over 1600 clients in 60,000 locations. We deliver Engineering excellence and strong partnership culture.
When you work with us, you will be part of the largest national mobile fleet located in every postcode area enabling us to focus a first-time fix and a quick and efficient response.