We are WYLD, the #1 selling edibles brand in America. We are an ambitious group of people that embrace challenges, test boundaries, and live life to the fullest. We're always up for an adventure and ready to see how far we can push ourselves and the limits. We love what we do and we work hard to bring you the best cannabis edibles on the market. We are looking for a Sales Operations Manager in Las Vegas, NV who embraces the Wyld culture.
The Sales Operations Manager will guide our strategy with the intent of consistently increasing sales efficiency and effectiveness. You will work closely with our sales team to drive and coordinate strategy around expansion. You will help create and execute on a day to day basis tasks such as data uploads, vendor relations, quota setting, territory design and assignments, and data audits. Finally, and most importantly, you'll be responsible for drawing conclusions from sales data and turn your insight into recommendations and proposals to support growth activity
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with Sales Manager
- Team deliverables - KPI tracking, tracking Sales Results, Weekly and Monthly Sales reporting
- Mentor sales support team
- Communicate between sales account management and sales support team including deliverables, key initiatives, company messaging, etc.
- Drive accountability and ownership of results
- Improve productivity by evaluating and implementing sales reporting & analytics
- Create Reporting SOP detailing all reports, frequency, and execution
- Maintain sales dashboard
- Observe and report on market sales trends
- Understand, anticipate and create effective pricing strategies
- KPI tracking/reporting for Account Managers
- Process ad hoc requests required by the business
- CRM Administrator
- Drive implementation and training
- CRM Reporting: by market and location including Goal vs Actual, Visits, Events, EDUs, etc.
- Process Optimization
- Design & Maintain SOPs for:
- Vehicle utilization
- Key tracking/use
- Sales Driving Activities
- Schedule Patient Appreciation Days and Budtender Educations for Sales Team
- Participate in Patient Appreciation Days and Budtender Educations
- Responsible for everything directly and indirectly related to sales
- Working with multiple departments; finance, marketing, production, and inventory on a daily basis ensuring proper planning and execution
- Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management or relevant field
- 3+ experience as a Sales Operations Manager or directly related role
- Good knowledge of sales operations management; tactics, processes, etc.
- Experience with forecasting models
- Experience with databases and project management software (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Experience in heavily regulated or compliance based industries
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, organizational, and documentation skills
- Must have/be able to acquire an active Nevada Marijuana Agent Card (Recreational Production designation)
- Adheres to company core values.
- Be an excellent role model and representative of Wyld and its brands
- Excellent attendance
- Effective teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Positive, goal-oriented demeanor
As an exempt employee, you'll receive a salary, PTO and fully paid health, dental and vision insurance.
Wyld is an Equal Opportunity Employer.