At Domestika we are looking for an Affiliate Manager (English).
Your main responsibility will be attracting new affiliates from English-speaking countries and managing their accounts to boost Domestika’s growth in this market, working together with the rest of the Marketing team.
Domestika is one of the largest communities in the world for creative people. We produce the best courses with the best professionals and we tell everyone what we do with pride.
The company is based in San Francisco, California. The team is distributed in 9 countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most relevant funds of Silicon Valley (USA).
What does an Affiliate Manager do at Domestika?
- To identify and attract new potential affiliates from different channels (social media, blogs, publishing houses, etc.).
- To develop strategies to promote key metrics such as new users gaining and sales.
- To coordinate with all Marketing and Design channels in order to obtain the necessary campaign assets.
- To manage and establish a reliable relationship with affiliates.
- To check on affiliates’ posts, making sure campaign promotions are appropriate, accurate and respect Domestika’s guidelines.
- To analyze the competitive market in order to get new recommendations and opportunities.
- University degree in Marketing.
- Minimum of two-year experience in a similar affiliation position.
- Residence in the USA.
- Native English speaker and fluent in Spanish, both written and spoken.
- Interpersonal and communications skills to build internal and external professional relationships.
- Ability to work independently and with teams located in other countries.
- Knowledge of payment models: CPL, CPA, CPC, CPI and analytical skills for those figures.
- Organizational skills to multitask.
What do we offer?
- Working in one of the leading companies in the creative industry.
- Full time remote work.
- A fun, creative, collaborative and multicultural team.
- An honest and decent salary according to your experience and profile.