Start date: September 2020
Period: 6 months, Full time
Location: São Paulo, Brazil
At seedtag our mission is to create the sexiest in-image advertising on earth. We are the leading company in in-image advertising and we believe in high-quality and non-intrusive advertising content. The seedtag platform allows some of the largest online publishers to get the most out of their images. We apply machine learning algorithms to the content of every page to provide the best possible ad contextualization in the industry.
Founded by two ex-Googlers in 2014, today we proudly count over 130 employees in 8 countries. At seedtag we are committed to maintaining a culture where everyone can thrive and find meaning in their work. We are a young product-based company and we highly value teamwork.
We're looking for an internationally-oriented Account Management Trainee to join our Advertising Operations team and provide support to our sales teams. Your tasks will include:
- searching information for client meetings and being their point of contact on a daily basis
- setting up and optimizing advertising campaigns together with the clients and our graphic design team
- making creative proposals and presentations
- reporting and post-campaign analysis
- campaign invoicing
We're looking for someone who
- is graduating or recently graduated with a degree in a relevant field such as Marketing, Communications, Publicity etc.
- has excellent command of English and a Spanish will be a plus
- is energetic, proactive and eager to work in a startup-like environment
- has great communication skills and is not afraid to take risks
- is available to start immediately and work full-time
- well organized and number oriented
- is not afraid of working with numbers and excel
- has the possibility to work under an internship agreement from their university
WHAT WE OFFER
- a fun and international work environment in a young advertising technology company
- a fun and informal work environment and real flexible working hours
- a full-time Internship with a remuneration of R$2.000,00 per month on a full-time basis
- the opportunity to gain relevant work experience in the growing AdTech market
- the option to follow company paid English and/or Spanish courses weekly
- real flexible working hours, we start work between 9 and 11
- the chance to participate in many activities and have lots of fun with your colleagues!
Are you ready to join the Seedtag adventure? Then send us your CV!