Who is Spectrum Mental Health?
At Spectrum Mental Health, we are growing and innovating our company and services like never before and are looking for driven and dynamic people to join our forward-thinking team. With an ever-increasing number of clinics across Ireland and an expanding list of service offerings in both clinical and corporate settings, we can offer team members an exciting and varied career path, with ample opportunity for growth and development.
In joining Spectrum Mental Health, you will be joining a friendly and collaborative multi-disciplinary team, made up of experienced clinicians, as well as skilled head office staff, who can provide support, guidance and peer consultation.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an innovative, empathic, compassionate and experienced Psychotherapist with a recognized qualification in psychotherapy. Self-motivated, enthusiastic and with the ability to work autonomously.
What is the role and what are your responsibilities?
The role and your responsibilities can be defined as;
- Working therapeutically with a wide range of presenting issues in a private, primary care setting and/or corporate setting
- Working in a general consultative capacity within a corporate setting using a preventative, psychoeducational approach with individual workers, as well as groups of workers
- Innovating and contributing to the development of services to promote the psychological well-being of all service users
- Communicating effectively and working in co-operation with team members and others
- Liaising with other healthcare professionals (such as GPs, occupational therapists, other members of multi-disciplinary teams) as necessary
- Working within limits of professional competence in line with principles of best practice, professional conduct, and clinical governance
- Being aware of, and referring clients on to, appropriate services as necessary
- Keeping up to date with evidence base and CPD related to clinical work
- Writing and maintaining clear client case notes, reports and collecting statistics in line with company policy
- Managing client payments and issuing receipts
- Part of the job role may involve drafting articles which will be used for content on the Spectrum Mental Health website and other marketing collateral
What experience and qualifications do I need?
- Recognised qualification in psychotherapy with at least 2 years post qualification experience
- Accreditation with the IACP, or other recognized post qualification experience
- Current professional indemnity insurance
- Excellent administration and organizational skills
- Flexibility and adaptability, ability to work within work environments and services that are changing, growing and evolving
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with an openness to sharing ideas and learning from others
- Fluent English Level B2 Advanced required
What competencies do I need?
- Experience working therapeutically individual adults
What competencies are desirable?
- Experience working therapeutically with couples
- Experience working therapeutically with children and adolescents
What are the benefits of working with Spectrum Mental Health?
- From €33k
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Taxsaver and Bike2work schemes
- Social Club with weekly, monthly and quarterly hang-outs
- Wellness Seminars
- Monthly free healthy lunch
- Career progression within a group company structure