VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce costs for our clients. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
We are seeking an IT Project Analyst to be a part of a team supporting a federal government. The analyst will be responsible for providing analytical and technical support for the solution and operational planning on comprehensive planning projects.
- Conduct and/or participate in the strategic, tactical, and operational planning of emergency management and continuity activities.
- Apply management analysis processes, statistical methods, and technical and analytical research techniques to develop solutions and mitigating strategies.
- Analyze and understand business requirements.
- Provide administrative support for operations planning, implementation, and policy and procedures development.
- Support test, training, and exercise development.
- A bachelor’s degree in Analysis, a technical discipline, or any other relevant discipline is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of Analyst experience in the IT field is required.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with different technical team members and stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication including effective documentation skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment and meet required schedules and timeliness.
- Experience working on federal government projects.
- Ability to hold a security clearance.
- 401k with Employer Match
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Corporate Laptop
- Training opportunities
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.