At Red Antler, we launch and grow brands. We've done this for Prose, Snowe, and Jot to name a few. We believe that bringing curious, empathetic people together to work toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. We're searching for a confident Project Manager to join our expanding Client team. In this role, you'll manage day-to-day production and client service needs across a variety of projects and push forward best-in-class creative work.
Who you are:
- You're a problem solver who enjoys working cross-functionally and delivering great results for clients. You can evolve creative concepts into deliverables, on time, and on budget.
- You effectively partner with Client Directors and other team members to manage the entire life cycle of a project- ranging from digital and packaging design to branding and video production.
- You're motivated by a fast-paced, collaborative environment and have the organizational skills to push work forward in a timely manner.
- You're comfortable with project planning and driving scoping conversations and have excellent communication skills- from start to finish, colleagues and clients alike rely on you to turn ideas into tangible assets.
- You're an expert at internal and external stakeholder management - ensuring that all key decision-makers are incorporated throughout the process.
- You have an innate ability to think critically, problem-solve, and tackle challenges- big or small.
- You're a confident decision-maker with a sharp eye for detail, building relationships across our cross-disciplinary team and with clients and vendors.
- You have 4-6 years of project management experience within a variety of creative environments
- You're capable of managing a full range of projects- branding, digital, marketing, etc. and corralling your team to create high-quality work
- You're familiar with project management tools such as Asana, Jira, 10k feet, etcĶ and if not, you're ready to learn
What works here:
In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.