VetsEZ (Veterans EZ Info, Inc.), a verified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), is a leading provider of information technology services to commercial and government markets. VetsEZ is a company of Subject Matter Experts with deep expertise in Healthcare IT and Benefits Delivery. VetsEZ strongly believes in making complexity EZ by providing tangible solutions that improve day-to-day business transactions, maximize efficiencies, eliminate risks, and reduce costs for our clients. For more information, visit us at www.vetsez.com.
We are seeking a Functional Analyst to be a part of a local D.C. team supporting a federal government project that is providing technology innovation and integration for existing systems and expanding services with the best available Business Intelligence. The Functional Analyst is expected to support project planning and scheduling as well as requirements gathering including business requirements, end-user requirements, and other functional requirements, to develop the requested software solution in a highly Agile environment.
- Effectively capture, analyze, and manage requirements related to software development and design.
- Coordinate weekly deliverables and reports and assist with monthly deliverables and reports.
- Provide support for data analysis, market research, workflow process maps, and development of user stories.
- Support core systems/projects including Vendor Information Pages Case Management System, Veterans Enterprise Management System 2.0, Veterans Enterprise Management System 3.0, Event Management System, OSDB SharePoint Portal, VA Business Intelligence Tool/Market Research, and VEMS 3.0/VetBiz Portal.
- Function as a project planner/scheduler and facilitate meetings with team members, clients, and vendors to ensure knowledge sharing and applicable problem-solving.
- Manage backlog ADO (Azure DevOps).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Analytics, a technical discipline, or any other relevant discipline is required.
- 3-5 years of Analyst experience is required.
- Experience working with customers, users, and project lead in gathering, analyzing, implementing, and supporting IT business requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication including effective documentation skills.
- Experience with project planning and scheduling.
- Must have experience in testing functionality and matching functionality to the requirements.
- Experience supporting an Agile environment including leading daily stand-ups and other Agile tasks.
- Experience in having primary responsibility for individual projects and systems.
- Experience working on federal government projects.
- Document development & peer-review experience a plus.
- Testing/QA experience a plus.
- 401k with Employer Match
- PTO + Federal Holidays
- Corporate Laptop
- Training opportunities
- Remote Opportunity
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Sorry, we are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.