"Why dream in black and white when you can dream in colors?” Arthur Langerman.
Langerman Diamonds was launched in Antwerp in 1965 by Arthur Langerman, who is globally recognized as being the world’s leading expert in natural color diamonds. As a small family business, we have the world’s most vast and fascinating selection of natural color diamonds in stock and are internationally known for our dedication to craftsmanship and to the highest standards of service excellence.
This is an office job, and the right candidate will join a diverse and driven team based at The Diamond Club in Antwerp or work remotely from North America.
Langerman Diamonds is looking for a self-driven and motivated Diamond and Jewelry Sales Advisor (mid to senior level) to join our team. The right candidate will grow and possibly manage future Advisors that join our team. You must be:
- Experienced (min. 4 years) with a proven track record in client relationship management, e-commerce, or luxury sales. Prior experience with diamonds and jewellery are not necessary.
- Tech savvy and eager to learn about natural color diamonds.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and spoken skills. Other languages are a plus.
- Able to handle luxury clients discreetly and elevate each experience through service excellence.
- Able to help drive new and existing business development, and manage strong trusting relationships in all English-speaking territories for B2B and B2C clients.
AREAS OF WORK
(1) Existing Business Development (80%)
Be an advisor and partner to clients by sharing our knowledge of natural color diamonds and our unique stock. Make the process of buying a diamond or creating bespoke jewelry an enjoyable learning experience rather than just a transaction.
- Efficiently manage from start to finish all inbound requests from our website, chats, calls and social media.
- Help each client’s vision come true by producing and presenting inspiring materials of diamonds (Not an essential skill, but if you enjoy sketching, drawing, or photographing, this will be a fun area to apply that talent).
- Based on your working knowledge of our clients and VIPs, collaborate with the Head of Marketing to create visual and written material for campaigns that will generate more engagement.
- Track data and continuously seek opportunities to improve the client experience and increase sales
(2) New Business Development (20%)
- Actively seek new business opportunities with B2B and B2C clients, by identifying and targeting new markets that are unaware of the beauty of natural color diamonds.
- Create a sales plan, and act swiftly when data and outcomes indicate changes in behavior are necessary.
- Integrity: The diamond business is based on trust, and you will be held to the highest standards of integrity.
- Creativity: Recognize opportunities and solve problems by applying both mental and emotional intelligence.
- Responsibility: Handle clients with care, precision, and efficiency.
- Positive enthusiasm: Share core values, work ethic, and enthusiasm for our brand.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer you an opportunity to learn from the very best in the diamond industry and to get an extensive introduction to natural color diamonds. We also offer you a fun and interesting workday with a friendly and engaged team in the heart of Antwerp. You will have a high level of autonomy in the position and lots of room to be creative and ambitious with us. In accordance with Covid-19 measures in Belgium, the candidate will be working from home when necessary.